A Typical Residential Sweep Service
We schedule our appointments in a 2 hour arrival window to ensure timely service.
- Upon arrival our technician will review with you the planned service for the day.
- A thorough and dust-free sweep is performed, typically from the bottom-up. We find that bottom-up sweeping is the safest and most efficient method. We use a variety of brushes to suit the particular needs of your system, including poly and metal brushes and even mechanical processes. All excess creosote and debris is removed from the flue.
- After sweeping the system, we do a thorough inspection of the chimney looking for safety problems or issues that could prevent peak performance.
- Before we leave we review our findings with you and provide a written inspection report detailing our findings.
- At your request, we can also provide a written proposal for any needed repairs.